1 November 2021
Yo what's up party people! I can't believe it's been another week out here in the land of agriculture and terrible college football teams. Oh, while I'm thinking about it, as of right now, I have not heard anything about Chile quite yet.
We did a lot of Facebook work this week, which I absolutely hate! But our leaders have asked us to do it so I'm trying my best, haha.
On Thursday, we had exchanges with the Elders from Seward, NE. I love these guys. Elder Stauffer is an absolute legend, and loves my stories of playing on playgrounds and stories about Mr. Suave, my high school Spanish teacher (if you know, you know). Elder Quist is the master of deep thoughts, and we had a lot of fun on exchanges. Elder Quist and I came out into the field at the same time, so that made for an interesting day. We got a door slammed in our face by a toddler, and we got dropped by one of our friends. Those were some not so great moments... But we still had a good time!
GUYS. I wish I had more pictures to show you of the leaves here! It's so pretty! I love the oranges, yellows, and reds I see every day! It's definitely a lot different from Vegas, haha.
For Halloween, our curfew started at 5pm, so we had to spend 4 more proselytizing hours inside. But, we did get together with some other Elders before 5pm and had a little "party" during our dinner hour. That was a blast! Nothing like pizza and mtn dew with the boys before grinding out 4 hours of online missionary work!
I am so grateful for all of you! This week we shared Luke 17:11-19 with a lot of people! I want to encourage you to read that and ponder about it. Show your gratitude! I love all the support I receive, and thanks for taking time out of your day to read my emails.
Love you all,
Elder Aldrich
Fotos:
1. Selfie in the doctor's office because Elder Smith broke his thumb.
2. Autumn colors!
3. A truck we unloaded :/
4. One of many water towers
5. Squad pic