25 October 2021
Ahoy! Good morning, good evening, or good night wherever you are! It's been another crazy week here in the land of corn!
Tuesday was zone conference! Elder Smith and I got up nice and early and drove out to Grand Island, NE. We had a good time meeting up with the missionaries serving in Kearney, NE. At zone conference we learned a lot about the importance of key indicators, which are how we keep track of new people we are working with, sacrament meeting attendance, and people baptismal dates. We learned a lot and the day was reeeaally long haha. But it was all good because the people who fed us brought ribs, potatoes, and a bunch of snickerdoodles. Good times for sure!
The weather here was pretty awful this week. On Wednesday it was SO COLD. ( Side note: Fall is really cool when you live somewhere with trees that change color! ) We met with our friend outside and had to finish a little earlier than normal because it was so windy and cold. My Vegas bones aren't used to this, haha. It definitely had me wishing I had my jean jacket. Yesterday, before church, it rained pretty hard! It reminded me of good ole monsoon season. It rained hard all day long and we heard thunder all the way through sacrament meeting. Sacrament meeting was the primary program! It's always so fun to listen to the little kids sing! Our friends who came to church loved it!
This coming week is going to be pretty busy, and as a missionary, I like busy! I hope you all have an awesome week!
Toodles!
Elder Aldrich
Fotos: (I didn't take hardly any pictures this week sorry!)
1. The Holmes Lake district at the Lincoln Zoo
2. A Book of Mormon that was left at someone's door in JULY was still there this week!