More Travels, More Adventures

 20 September 2021

Hello all!

This week has been pretty busy, but pretty uneventful! We did a lot of service and knocked a lot of doors. We met a few new people, and continued teaching others.

On Thursday, we did exchanges with another set of Elders in my district. Elder Eich and I went with Elder Stauffer. Elder Stauffer has been on his mission for a whopping 21 months, and we learned a lot from him. The day was full of laughs and motivation. We taught a man named Brad the Plan of Salvation. He is very knowledgeable in the Bible, so it was a lot of fun. 

On Friday, we went to Omaha for a training meeting. It was pretty cool to see all the people I flew in with and how they're all doing. The APs and Sister Bailey gave some wonderful advice. But the best part of going to Omaha was getting a package from my mom! Most importantly, that means I got my camera to take better photos, and I got my favorite pair of cargo shorts (to wear during service). These 2 things are pretty much part of my personality, so it's good to be reunited with them haha.

In my Book of Mormon study, I just reached 3 Nephi. I love this part of the Book of Mormon. If you're unfamiliar, this is when Jesus Christ visits His people on the American Continents. Jesus Christ personally ministers to thousands of people, who were only days prior, visited by a variety of destruction. This got me thinking about how this applies to my life. This life is full spiritual and physical darkness and destruction. But, through Jesus Christ, we can overcome these difficult aspects of our lives.

I love you all, and again, thank you for all the emails! And thanks for all the support you give me!

Until next week,

Elder Aldrich

Fotos:

1. Nebraska has some pretty sunsets

2. I should be able to wear this to church

3. Manhole cover